General rules on the proceeding
Papers should not exceed 6 pages for contributed oral and poster presentations or 12 pages for invited presentations. Front matter, figures and references are included in these page limits. However, the reference list is not. (This is not exactly the same as LTD16. The list of references should not be included in the page count.) Please use either word or tex template. You can download from the below. When you submit the proceedings, please read the following instruction.
How to submit the proceeding
1) go to the JLTP homepage,
2) select “Informations for Readers and Authors” in the menu at the bottom of the page,
(This will take you to the page, [http://www.springer.com/
3) then in the Springer menue on the right side, select “submit online”,
4) on the next page, the author has to enter his or her user name and password (or generate a new account, in case he/she does not have one yet),
5) then push the button “author login”,
6) next is “Select an article type”, and when you push the button “choose article type”, among others the option “S.I.: LTD17” (Special Issue LTD17) will appear.
From then on it should be self-explanatory.
Download a proceeding template
Please use either word or tex template.
1) word format Template-QFS2017_JLTP_MSWord.doc
2) Tex format JLTP_SI_template_20170712.zip