Special issues of Journal of Low Temperature Physics (JLTP) are planed. We will ask all the authors to submit papers to JLTP. Please submit papers following the instructions below. The deadline would be one and a half month after the conference.
How to submit the proceeding
1) go to the JLTP homepage,
2) select “Informations for Readers and Authors” in the menu at the bottom of the page,
(This will take you to the page, [http://www.springer.com/
3) then in the Springer menue on the right side, select “submit online”,
4) on the next page, the author has to enter his or her user name and password (or generate a new account, in case he/she does not have one yet),
5) then push the button “author login”,
6) next is “Select an article type”, and when you push the button “choose article type”, among others the option “S.I.: LTD17” (Special Issue LTD17) will appear.
From then on it should be self-explanatory.
Download a proceeding template
1) word format Template-QFS2017_JLTP_MSWord.doc
2) Tex format JLTP_SI_template_20170712.zip